- CountryMusicIsLove is a top country music news website, founded in July of 2008. CMIL is updated multiple times daily with up-to-the-minute news, artist interviews, album reviews, giveaways, and more.
- CountryMusicIsLove has a strong social media following with approximately 13,800 Facebook fans and 17,000 Twitter followers.
- Each year, we attend and cover the industry’s most popular events including the CMA Music Festival, Academy of Country Music Awards, CMT Music Awards, and the American Country Awards.
- In 2012, CountryMusicIsLove was named the official GRAMMY.com blogger for the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards
- We have been featured multiple times in Country Weekly’s “What’s Online” section. In addition, many artists including Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, Kellie Pickler, Sara Evans, Bret Michaels (among many others) have linked to our website from their website and or social networking websites.
- We pride ourselves in promoting country music in a positive way and are respected within the country music community. We are not a “gossip” website.
- CMIL is constantly growing. Due to continued growth, we’ve upgraded our server three times in the past year. We now have two servers to accommodate traffic.
- CMIL continues to be one of the top web resources for country music fans, artists, and industry professionals.
If you are interested in advertising with CountryMusicIsLove, e-mail us (email@example.com) and we’ll provide you with additional information including advertising rates, traffic stats, and demographics.
We look forward to working with you.