- CountryMusicIsLove is a top country music news website, founded in July of 2008. CMIL is updated multiple times daily with up-to-the-minute news, artist interviews, album reviews, giveaways, and more.
- CountryMusicIsLove has a strong social media following with approximately 157,000 Facebook fans and 88,000 Twitter followers.
- Each year, we attend and cover the industry’s most popular events including the CMA Music Festival, CMA Awards, Academy of Country Music Awards, and CMT Music Awards.
- In 2012, CountryMusicIsLove was named the official GRAMMY.com blogger for the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards
- Many artists including Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, Kellie Pickler, Sara Evans, Bret Michaels (among many others) have linked to our website from their website and or social networking websites.
- We pride ourselves in promoting country music in a positive way and are respected within the country music community. We are not a “gossip” website.
- CMIL continues to be one of the top web resources for country music fans, artists, and industry professionals.
If you are interested in advertising with CountryMusicIsLove, e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll provide you with additional information including advertising rates, traffic stats, and demographics.
We look forward to working with you.