John Rich To Host Holiday Special, ‘Rich at Night’
The rambunctious, party-loving country music sensation John Rich (2011 winner of “Celebrity Apprentice,” judge on “Nashville Star” and one half of country duo, Big & Rich) will headline an exclusive holiday television event, “Rich At Night,” premiering on TVGN (TV Guide Network) on Monday, November 25 at 8:00 PM ET/PT.
John Rich stated, “There are shows from the West Coast and shows from the East Coast, but my show is speaking to Middle America! It’s so much fun to literally go from my living room into the living rooms of people all around the country. Rich At Night is a long-time dream come true for me, and I couldn’t be more grateful or excited! Let’s do this!”
“Rich At Night” will feature several country stars, including Wynonna, Kix Brooks and Gretchen Wilson, as well as John Ratzenberger, Wayne Brady, Gilbert Gottfried and more. In addition to live performances and sit-down interviews, the television special will be co-hosted by Sophie Monk and will include two original songs, “Rich At Night” and “Take It Up To The House,” written and performed by John Rich.
“Everyone loves John Rich!” said Brad Schwartz, President, Entertainment and Media, TVGN. “He’s over-the-top, high-energy, funny, curious, full of heart and is the perfect party host for this holiday television event special. He’ll be taking over Nashville alongside his celebrity friends and dedicated fans. From his house to your house, Rich At Night will be the most ‘hell yeah’ way to spend the holidays!”
Airing throughout the week of Thanksgiving, “Rich At Night” is a celebrity packed 90-minute extravaganza delivered straight from the country music capital of the world. Filmed on-location at “Mount Richmore,” John’s home which overlooks Nashville, Rich At Night will feature live performances, celebrity interviews, surprise guests and lots of audience interaction in a loose, feel-good atmosphere.
Guest highlights from Rich At Night include:
· A sit-down interview with Wynonna Judd and John Rich, as well as a show stopping performance of “What It Takes” by Wynonna
· A sit-down interview with Kix Brooks, one half of the country music sensation Brooks and Dunn
· Gretchen Wilson and John Rich in a heart-warming, surprise moment with an up-and-coming musician at Nashville’s legendary honky-tonk saloon, Legends Corner.
· A performance duet with Wayne Brady and John Rich of the Big & Rich smash hit, “Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy,” also featuring a special performance with Big Kenny
· Special appearances by John Ratzenberger, Gilbert Gottfried and The Tequila Sisters